The administrator of exit19.pl website is LEMON CITY general partnership with its registered office in Wrocław (50-069), entered into the National Register of Court at the District Court in Wrocław , Economic Department of the NAtional Court Register, under KRS number 0000718655, with the tax identification number NIP 897-185- 20-00, REGON: 369482250. Contact with administrator is possible by e-mail address: email@example.com
§ 1 Introduction
1. Present the Regulations set up:
a) rules for concluding and implementing Room Reservation Agreement; b) rules of the game;
c) rules of the reservation;
d) rules of the service security
e) payment rules – by cash, payment card and Vouchers
organized by LEMON CITY general partnership with its registered office in Wrocław.
§ 2 General provisions
1.The person responsible for the reservation is obliged to familiarize himself/herself with the Regulations before booking the escape room and pass information to other players.
2. Making reservation means accepting the Regulations.
3. Each participant is obligated to familiarize himself/herself with the Regulations. Instigating to the game means acceptance of the Regulations.
4. Each participant is obligated to observe instruction given by Exit19.pl employees.
5. Each person, who stay in premises but do not take part in the game, is obligated to observe the Regulations and instruction given by Exit19.pl employees.
6. During the game each participant is obligated to comport with the Regulation and provisions in force law.
§ 3 Specific provisions
1. The participants should come exactly on time their reservation.
2. If the participants are late Exit19.pl employees have a right to compress time of the game in escape room by the length of the delay.
3. It is strictly prohibited to smoke, drink alcohol and intoxicants in the premises.
4. Persons under the influence of alcohol, intoxicants and other substances affecting consciousness and state of mind may not join the game.
5. If any of the four rules above are broken, Exit19.pl employees are entitled to deny participants joining a game. In such a case, a group has no right to have an admission fee refunded (if paid before) or is obliged to pay a fee on account of the profits lost by Exit19.pl.
6. The participants take part in the game at their own risk.
7. Individuals suffering from claustrophobia, epilepsy, shortness of breath, heart or circulatory problems, pregnant women, individuals undergoing psychiatric treatment, and those with other conditions that could affect their participation in the game should not use the services of Exit19.pl. If they choose to do so, they do it at their own risk. Individuals mentioned in the previous sentence are requested to contact a staff member before the start of the game. Exit19.pl is not responsible for any deterioration in the participant’s health resulting from the participation of individuals with the aforementioned conditions.
8. During the game, it is strictly forbidden to use mobile phones, cameras, video cameras, calculators, flashlights and other electronic devices.
9. In Exit19.pl rooms it is strictly forbidden to take photos and make videos. Any attempt to break the ban will be treated as an infringement of the intellectual property of Exit19.pl and, as a result, legal action will be taken.
10. Phones and electronic devices (mention in point 8) should be deposited in a specially designated place at the reception before and taken back after the game.
11. Exit19.pl is not responsible for damage to property and persons caused by the fault of participants and third parties.
12. It is forbidden to bring and use any sharp or dangerous weapons, knives, ammunition, machetes, choppers, screwdrivers, hydraulic wrenches, etc.
13. Smoking, using lighters and matches are prohibited in the rooms.
§ 4 Reservation
1. Reservation can be made by using a form at www.exit19.pl, by phone 600 407 862 or in person at the Exit19.pl office (Wroclaw, 19 Ofiar Oświęcimskich Street, entrance through the patio or Wrocław, 21 Pawła Włodkowica Street)
2. Person making a reservation should add informations about:
a) number of participants
b) name of the selected room
c) date and time of the reservation
d) phone number
e) email address
3. After making a reservation, the participant will receive an e-mail with reservation details.
4. A reservation can be cancelled by e-mail, phone or in person. Players can get a full refund, provided that the reservation has been cancelled at least 24h before the reservation.
5. The entrance fee is prepayable. Payment can be made by card, cash or by bank transfer.
6. Reservations can be made by an adult. Minors may use Exit19.pl services only if they have the consent of their tutors.
7. The use of Exit19.pl services is payable according to the price list on the website www.exit19.pl. Prices on the website are gross prices.
8. The purchase of the voucher takes place by the website www.exit19.pl or in person at the premises.
9. .The voucher is single-use and can be used within 6 months counting from the purchase date.
§ 5 Game
1.The game takes place in “Rooms” in the building (“Premises”) at 19 Ofiar Oświęcimskich Street in Wrocław.
2. There may be 2 up to 7 participants in the game (depending on the room).
3. During the game, participants are in constant contact with the Game Master.
4. In selected rooms, participants up to 14 years old must be under the care of an adult, involve following rooms: Abandoned Hotel, Murder at the Office, Necromancer, Asylum, Betrayal in Breslau.
5. The children’s tutor is responsible for the behavior of children under the age of 14, including damage and/or destruction.
6. The participants over the age of 14 are obliged to bring written consent form their tutors to participate in the game.
7. The participants over the age of 16 are treated as adult players, so consent form is not needed.
8. The game is about solving logical and dexterity puzzles. The task of the players is to get out from the room in a certain time. After this time, the game is over and the players are obliged to leave the room.
9. The participants will not receive a cash refund when they decide to stop the Game earlier.
10. Exit19.pl employee has right to cease the Game:
a) if behavior of the participants infringe the principles of decency, good manners or social coexistence – despite a single warning,
b) in case of danger threatening the participants,
c) when participants use mobile phones or camera.
d) in case of not respecting the Regulations or Game rules by the participants
e) destruction or other impermissibly use of the Room or Room equipment
f) the participiant do not adapt to instructions of exit19.pl employees.
g) suspicion that any of the participants is influenced by alcohol or drugs.
h) rude and/or aggressive behavior of the participant. If above-mentioned happen exit19.pl employee has right to stop the Game and it is not refundable.
11. The participants are obliged to take care of objects and furniture which are part of the rooms design.
12. Participants takes full responsibility for any damage or destruction of the equipment and devices of the premises.
13. In some rooms there are items marked with black and yellow security tape which are for internal use only –please, do not touch them during the game.
14. Players agree not to use physical force. It is forbidden to devastate props, scenography and other elements of the Room.
15. In case of risk, particliens should immediately contact with Game Master and go to the nearest emergency exit.
16. All Game Rooms are under surveillance (image and sound will not be available anywhere else). Recordings may be used to protect the property and safety of participants.
17. Players who consciously allow to make audio-visual recordings or to take photographs of them at the reception, give their consent to use and spread the above mentioned filmed or photographed material in social media by Exit19.pl free of charge.
18. Exit19.pl is not responsible for any damage caused to property or a person due to the fault of participants.
19.Participants commit not to inhibit or disturb other people in the game.
20. In matters not regulated in these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply accordingly.
§ 6 Personal data
1. The participant’s personal data is collected and processed by Exit19.pl according to law.
2. Person, who booked a Room agrees to the processing of personal data. The data is provided during the booking process. Consent is the basis for the processing of personal data according to the law. Personal data is processed in the course of service delivery and participant’s contact with customer support.
3. Statements regarding personal data may be revoked by the participant at any time, with effect for the future, by sending information to e-mail address or by writing on Exit19.pl address.
5. The administrator of exit19.pl website is LEMON CITY general partnership with its registered office in Wrocław (50-069), entered into the National Register of Court at the District Court in Wrocław , Economic Department of the NAtional Court Register, under KRS number 0000718655, with the tax identification number NIP 897-185-20-00, REGON: 369482250. Contact with administrator is possible by e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Personal data will be used for purposes related to the booking and proper performance of the service. The participant agrees to the processing and use of his personal data in the above scope. Personal data is not facilitated to third parties.
7. The participant has right: to inspect his personal data, to correct, to rectify, to delete, to limit processing of data, to transfer data, to raise objections, to cancel consent at any time without affecting the processing law by Exit19.pl. Request can by make in person or by sending it to e-mail address: email@example.com
§ 7 Consumers’ rights
1.According to the Act of May 30, 2014, on consumer rights, a Participant who is a consumer may withdraw from agreements for the provision of electronic services without giving a reason by submitting a clear statement to Exit19.pl within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the respective agreement.
2. To meet this deadline, it is sufficient to send the statement before its expiration (for example, by mail or email).
3. In the event of effective withdrawal the contract is considered invalid.
4. In the case of successful withdrawal from the agreement, Exit19.pl is obliged to refund the participant all received payments, if any were made.
5.Exit19.pl will return the payments received from the Participant no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the contract sent by the consumer.
6.According to the Consumer Rights Act (Article 38, point 12 of the Act), if Participant makes a reservation for a Room on the date and time specified by the Participant, the Participant loses the right to withdraw from the agreement if withdrawal takes place less than 24 hours before the reservation time.
7.The consumer has a possibility to use out-of-court methods for handling complaints and pursuing claims related to the concluded Account Management Agreement or Voucher Purchase Agreement. Among other things, the consumer has the possibility to:
a) apply to a permanent consumer arbitration court with a request to settle a dispute arising from the concluded agreement,
b) apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings for an amicable settlement of a dispute between the User and the Administrator,
c) seek assistance from the district (city) consumer rights ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection.
8. For more detailed information on out-of-court methods of handling complaints and pursuing claims, the consumer can visit the website http://www.uokik.gov.pl.
9. The consumer can also use the ODR platform, which is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The platform is used to resolve disputes between consumers and businesses seeking an out-of-court resolution of a dispute concerning contractual obligations arising from an online sales agreement or a service provision agreement.
10. Exit19.pl’s liability towards the participants who are not consumers is limited to willful misconduct or gross negligence.
11. A template of the statement of withdrawal from the agreement referred in point 2 is located at the end of the Regulations.
§ 8 Complaints
Participants can submit complaints regarding the provided services electronically to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. A properly submitted complaint should include at least the following information:
a) first name and last name,
b) e-mail address,
c) subject of the complaint,
d) justification of the complaint.
Exit19.pl will respond to the complaint promptly, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission.
The decision regarding the complaint will be sent to the participant to his/her email address.
§9 Final provisions
1. The Regulations come into effect upon publication on the Website.
2. The Administrator reserves the right to change the Regulations for important reasons. Important reasons justifying a change in the Regulations include, in
particular, changes in universally applicable laws, organizational changes on the Administrator’s side, expansion of services provided by the Administrator, the inability to continue providing services by the Administrator under the current conditions, and the need to adjust the Regulations to unfair practices by Users aimed at circumventing the prohibitions set forth in the Regulations . The Administrator will inform users about the new content of the Regulations electronically (to their email addresses provided in the account).
3. Changes to the information included in the Regulations, for which the Consumer Rights Act requires agreement between the parties, may be made after the conclusion of the Agreement and before its complete performance only with the explicit consent of the Participant.
4. In case of non-acceptance of the content of the new Regulations , the Participant has right to terminate the Agreement at any time by submitting a statement of intent to the Administrator.
5. In case of changes to the Regulations, reservations and purchases made by participants before those changes are executed according to the prior Regulations.
6. The parties submit all disputes arising from the Agreement concluded by the parties or the applicable Regulations to the jurisdiction of the court competent due to the location of the registered office, without prejudice to the Consumer’s rights to file a lawsuit in accordance with the provisions of generally applicable laws.